At AppColl, we treat everyone (customers and employees) fairly and with respect. We highly value transparency, hard work and a drive to exceed expectations.
AppColl, Inc. provides Intellectual Property software solutions for law firms, corporations, and corporate IP legal departments. Our Centennial, CO office is seeking a Systems Engineer to have an immediate impact to the growth and performance of our platform, it’s technologies and features. You will be a great fit for this role if you have experience constructing, organizing, optimizing, and improving cloud infrastructure, specifically on AWS. Your IT Administration experience, and your scripting experience will greatly improve productivity with automation. You will become an integral part of our Engineering team and communicate extensively with the AppColl team and our customers.
This is a multifaceted role that is part “DevOps” and part “Systems Administration.” You will be responsible for the operation, performance, and security of AppColl’s production systems, located on AWS. You will also own AppColl’s internal IT systems and applications. You will engage in all things “IT,” from Office 365 support to enforcing privacy and security policies to crafting the next-level cloud architecture to better serve our customers.
This role is located at our Centennial, CO office.
- Ongoing development, maintenance, and evolution of a multi-region, fault-tolerant, highly automated AWS environment to support the full software development life cycle and production of high-availability, zero-downtime applications
- Maintain the integrity, availability, and security of AppColl’s production systems
- IT Administration of AppColl employees: Office365, hardware and software assets.
- Day-to-day operations and on-call escalation support for AppColl IT services
- Collaborate with technical teams and share information across the organization.
- Involvement in product development, from inception through maintenance
- Promptly respond to and resolve platform issues
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years AWS services
- 2+ years IT Administration or support (Office365, Azure AD, Exchange, end user support)
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Linux shell, AWS Lambda, etc.)
- Mac, Windows, Linux OS administration and support
- Solid understanding of computer systems, networking, and software
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office
- Good communication
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- CompTia A+ and/or Security+ Certification
- Exposure to or active web application development experience
- Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft development products and applications (SQL Server, IIS, C#, Windows Server)
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Eligible for company profit sharing plan
Email your resume and cover letter as PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of the email, put “Your Name – Systems Engineer”.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Centennial, CO 80111: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person